After learning how to make a weed birthday cake, my birthdays will never be the same. To be honest, it wasn’t even my birthday when I made this. It’s just that good! This delicious edible recipe is perfect for entertaining guests as it serves 12 and only takes 1- hour to make.
Make sure to check out the potency guide further down in this post as it will help you calculate the potency per serving.
Here’s What You’re Going to Need:
To make this recipe you’re going to either need cannabis milk or cannabis butter. You can use both if you’d like, but you have to use at least one. If you don’t have either of these ingredients you can check out our comprehensive guides here:
You’re also going to need some equipment
Weed Birthday Cake Recipe
- Electric mixer
- 3 nine inch round pans
- 1 cup cannabis butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 cups cake flour
- 4 egg yolks room temperature
- 4 egg whites room temperature
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk (cannabis milk can be used in place of regular milk to increase potency)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour three 9-inch round pans.
- Beat cannabis butter and 1 cup of sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy. The mixture should be noticeably lighter in color. In a separate bowl, beat egg yolks well, then add to butter mixture.
- Sift together flour and baking powder. Add alternately with the milk/cannabis milk to the butter-sugar mixture. Mix well and then add vanilla.
- Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry. Add 1 cup sugar to the egg whites. Fold into cake batter.
- Divide evenly into three prepared 9 inch round pans. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 minutes.
Weed Birthday Cake Potency Guide
To find the potency of your weed birthday cake, you’re going to need to know the potency of your cannabis butter, cannabis milk, or both. If you don’t know the potency of either of these, head over to our cannabis milk guide or cannabis butter guide. There is a calculator at the bottom of these posts that will help you. If you’re only using one of these ingredients leave the other field at 0.