Have you ever wanted to infuse cannabis into a snack from your childhood? While now you can! This edible recipe only takes 45 minutes and serves 10.
If you’re just skimming this recipe, make sure to check out the potency calculator at the bottom of this post. It will help you calculate the total mg of THC per serving.
Here’s What You’re Going to Need
To make this recipe you’re going to need cannabis milk. this is not an ingredient that you can buy at the local supermarket so you’re going to need to make this at home. Luckily, we have our own comprehensive guide to cannabis milk here.
If you’d like, you can also use cannabis-infused gummy worms in place of regular gummy worms.
Weed Dirt Cake Recipe
- food processor
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 2 (3.5 oz) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 & 1/2 cups cannabis milk
- 1 (12 oz) container whipped topping
- 32 oz oreo cookies
- 20 gummy worms
- Chop cookies very fine in food processor. The white cream will disappear.
- Mix butter, cream cheese, and sugar in bowl. In a large bowl mix cannabis milk, pudding and whipped topping together.
- Combine pudding mixture and cream mixture together. Layer in mini flower pots starting with cookies then cream mixture. Repeat layers. Chill until ready to serve.
- Add 2 gummy worms to each flower pot
Weed Dirt Cake Potency Calculator
To find the potency of your dirt cake, you’re going to need to know the potency cannabis milk. If you don’t know this, head over to our canna-milk guide. We have a calculator at the bottom of that post that will help you.
Even though this recipe calls for 3 & 1/2 cups of cannabis milk, Please type the total mg of THC in 1 cup of your cannabis milk. The calculator has been programmed specifically for this recipe and it will do the correct calculation.