If you enjoy baking, and you enjoy cannabis, this recipe is for you! These cannabis-infused chocolate-chip muffins come out soft, moist, and delicious!
Before we start, there are a few ingredients that you won’t find in your cupboard. You’re going to need either cannabis milk or cannabis butter. You can use both if you’d like, but make sure to check the potency guide further down in this article.
You can use both if you want the muffins to hit a little harder ! 😉
Cannabis-Infused Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- Muffin Tray
- Paper Muffin Liners *Optional
- 3 Cups Self-Rising Flour
- 1 Cup Cannabis-Milk
- 1/2 Cup Cannabis-Butter, softened
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Plain Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter and sugar. Then beat in eggs one at a time. Stir in the milk, yogurt and vanilla.
- Blend in the flour, then add the chocolate chips. Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in prepared oven for 15 to 20 minutes. After move to a wire rack to cool.
Potency Guide to Cannabis-Infused Chocolate Chip Muffins
The potency of the Cannabis-Infused Chocolate-Chip Muffins will depend entirely on the potency of the cannabis butter and cannabis milk. It’s important to remember that if you don’t accurately know the THC percentage of your butter or milk, your potency calculation is going to be way off.