Pot Pumpkin Pie is a tasty edible delicacy anyone can make! Pumpkin Pie is great to share with your family, friends, or just enjoying yourself. This edible dessert is fairly straight forward and takes approximately an hour and a half.
What You Need to Make Weed-Infused Pumpkin Pie
This recipe requires the use of cannabis butter. If you don’t have cannabis butter or want to learn how to make it, you can click here to read our comprehensive guide on it.
How to Make Weed-Infused Pumpkin Pie
- Mixing Bowl
- 1 Premade Pie Crust *You can buy these at the store
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Cups Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Can Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Cannabis Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, beat the 2 eggs and all sugars together until they are light and fluffy.
- Now, add in the cannabis butter, pumpkin puree, condensed milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and the cloves. Mix this well.
- Pour the mixture into the premade pie shell. Place in oven and bake until done, about 1 hour.
- The pumpkin pie will rise while it is baking and settle when taken out and cooling.
- Bon Appetite!
When it comes to the potency of homemade cannabis edibles, it’s always hard to determine just how potent they really are. We have a dosage calculator to help estimate the potency of the cannabis edibles. Keep in mind, this is just a rough estimate and if you make an error in the calculation at the beginning, it will carry through to the end.
You either need to make your own homemade cannabis butter or know the potency of your butter beforehand to be able to estimate the potency of the pot pumpkin pie.
If you liked these recipes, or want to learn about some different ones, check out our Cook Cannabis category! You’re sure to find a recipe you’ll love. Click here to learn new recipes and cannabis content.