Have you ever wanted to try weed brownies but were vegan ? Have you ever just wanted to try vegan weed brownies for fun ? Well you came to the right place! This is the most straight forward pot brownie recipe for you vegan lovers. This recipe also includes a potency calculator at the bottom so you can estimate the power of your edibles before you take them!
This recipe requires the use of cannabis-infused cooking oil. If you don’t have any or want to learn how to make it, check out our article on How to Make Cannabis-Infused Cooking Oil
What you need to make vegan weed brownies
Before we give you the recipe, there’s a few things you need to get:
Again, if you don’t have cannabis-infused cooking oil – we have a Comprehensive Guide to Making it Found Here
- 2 cups Unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 cups White sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Cannabis-Infused Cooking Oil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Get a large bowl to mix the ingredients. First stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Then pour in the water, vegetable oil and vanilla. Mix until it's well blended.
- Spread evenly in a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top is no longer shiny.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes before serving. Most people cut them up into even sized squares.
This recipe is going to require on average about 45 – 55 minutes.
Potency Guide to Vegan Pot Brownies
Ever wondered how potent your edibles really are ? Use this potency calculator to better estimate how many milligrams of thc are in each brownie.
It’s important to know if you make an error with your calculation at the beginning it will be carried through and will give you a wrong measurement. Get your numbers right!
When it comes to the potency of your homemade edibles, it’s hard to determine just how potent they really are. We have created a dosage calculator to help estimate the potency of the homemade vegan pot brownies. To get an accurate measurement, you will need to know the potency of the cannabis-infused coconut oil first. You can find the dosage calculator for the coconut oil at the bottom of that recipe – click here to find that calculator.
Once you know the potency of your cannabis-infused coconut oil, you can input it into this dosage calculator below. Keep in mind, this is just a rough estimate. Also if you make an error in the calculation at the start, it will carry through until the end.
Leave a comment on a recipe you would like on the website! This helps us better tailor our content to you 🙂