Wanting to try vegan weed cookies? Looking to explore new edible recipes? Then you’ve come to the right place. This is the best vegan weed cookie on the internet 🙂
When making edibles there’s always a learning curve involved. This article will provide you with the knowledge and ingredients to make the best vegan edibles you’ve ever had!
What you need to make vegan weed cookies
There are a few things you need prior to making the cookies. Here’s a list of the items you need to make the cookies:
If you don’t have cannabis-infused cooking oil – we have a Comprehensive Guide to Making it Found Here
Vegan Weed Cookie Recipe
This recipe is going to require an average of about 45 – 55 minutes.
- 2 Cups All-purpose flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Cannabis-Infused Cooking Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Go and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix the all-purpose flour, baking soda, and the salt into the mixing bowl.
- Mix the white sugar and the cannabis-infused cooking oil with an electric mixer in a bowl, roughly 1 minute. Then add vanilla extract. Stir in the flour mixture. Add coconut milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough comes together
- When dough is together wrap it in plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll out dough on a flat surface to get it to desired thickness (between – 1/4 to 1/2-inch thick). Dip the cookie cutter in flour, then cut out cookies and place them on the baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden, around 10 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes; Bon Appetite !
Sign up to our mailing list to receive recipes, news, and updates straight to your inbox!
Infusion Machines Make Edibles For You!
Decarboxylating and infusing your cannabis edibles can take a lot of time and effort. Luckily, there are great infusion devices to make this process as easy and seamless as possible. Cannabis-infusion machines are countertop devices that decarboxylate and infuse your butter, oils, and other ingredients for you. With just a few clicks you will have cannabis edibles at your disposal!
We recommend LEVO Infusion Machines and Ardent Cannabis Infusion Machines, which are two of the most widely used devices on the market. Use code CANNASCHOOL at checkout for 10% OFF!
Potency Guide to Vegan Weed Cookies
If you’ve ever made edibles before, you’re probably familiar with guessing the potency. Luckily, we have a dosage calculator that will help you judge the potency of your cookies.
Keep in mind if you don’t know the potency of the cannabis-infused cooking oil it will be impossible to determine the potency of the cookies.
Potency Calculator for Edibles
If you’re looking for how to make cannabis-infused oil – Check out this article on it!
Let us know how you liked this recipe. New recipes will be out daily so stay tuned for more!
Jake Randall is a journalist, author, and student with expertise in all things cannabis (especially edibles), along with knowledge in economics, the environment, and everything in between. Originally from Canada, Jake has taken on the role of a senior cannabis correspondent at The Cannabis School.
2 thoughts on “How To Make Vegan Weed Cookies”
Amazing! I followed the recipe as stated and it turned out great. The taste and texture was perfect for me. I definitely recommend trying this one.
Can you substitute coconut milk for soy milk?