Whether you’re looking to have an infused Thanksgiving dessert, or just interested in learning how to make a weed apple pie, we’ve got you covered. This delicious edible recipe is perfect for entertaining guests! This recipe takes 1 & 1/2 hours and serves 8.
Make sure to check out the potency calculator at the bottom of this post. It will help you judge the mg of THC per serving.
Here’s What You’re Going to Need
Weed Apple Pie Recipe
- 1 pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 1/2 cup cannabis butter
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 8 granny smith apples peeled, cored, slice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Melt the cannabis butter in a saucepan on low heat. Stir in flour to form a paste. Add water, white sugar and brown sugar, and let simmer.
- Place the bottom crust in your pan. Fill with apples, mounded slightly. Cover with a lattice work crust. Gently pour the sugar and cannabis butter liquid over the crust. Pour slowly so that it does not run off.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Reduce the temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Continue baking for 35 to 45 minutes, until apples are soft.
Weed Apple Pie Potency Guide
To find the potency of your infused apple pie, you’re going to need to know the potency of your cannabis butter. If you don’t know this, head over to our cannabutter guide as we have a calculator there that will help you.