When it comes to a healthy cannabis edible recipe, this one tops the list. Learning how to make weed avocado toast was a game-changer and a great addition to my breakfast edible list! It’s a tasty recipe that is very easy to make. Once I showed my friends and family they couldn’t get enough.
Make sure to scroll to the bottom of this article to check out the potency calculator. It will help you determine and estimate the potency of the cannabis-infused avocado toast.
What You Will Need
This recipe is made with one ingredient you probably won’t find in your kitchen. That ingredient is cannabis butter. Don’t worry though, we have already written a comprehensive guide on how to make cannabis butter here! The beginner guide is easy to follow and also has a potency calculator at the bottom so you can properly dose your edibles!
Weed Avocoda Toast Recipe
- Mixing Bowl
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 Slice of French Bread Toasted
- 1 tsp Cannabis Butter Melted
- 2 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Dash of Paprika To taste
- Salt and Pepper To taste
- Melt the cannabis butter in the microwave.
- Combine the avocado toast, melted cannabis butter, and the salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Gently mash with the back of a fork until thoroughly blended.
- Toast the french bread. Gently sprinkle the vinegar over the toast.
- Spread the avocado mixture evenly over the toast. Top with a dash of paprika.
How to Make Cannabis Avocado Toast – Easy Method
If you don’t have time to mash up the avocado in the bowl, there is an easier method to making this edible. Here is another method of making weed avocado toast:
- Toast the bread you will be using.
- Then gently sprinkle some vinegar over the toast.
- Spread a teaspoon of the melted cannabis butter on each slice.
- Finish it off by adding slices of avocado and the spices you prefer!
Weed Avocado Toast Potency Guide
To find and calculate the potency of your homemade weed avocado toast, you are going to need to find the potency of your cannabis butter. If you haven’t already calculated the potency of your cannabis butter, head over to our cannabis butter article by clicking here. At the bottom of that post, we have a calculator you can use to estimate the potency of your activated ingredient.
An important thing to remember is that calculating the potency of edibles is not a simple task. There are a lot of variables involved which means there is room for error. Some of the variables are the amount of cannabis used to make the infusion, the exact percentage of THC in the cannabis used, and the number of cannabinoids lost in the infusion process. As you can see there are a lot of places your calculation can go wrong and an error made at the beginning will be carried throughout. It’s important to understand that the potency calculator is just to help you estimate the potency.
This potency calculator was specifically designed for this recipe. Input the total mg of THC in 1 cup of your cannabis butter. Then input the number of teaspoons of cannabis butter per slice of toast. The calculator is programmed to find the potency of each slice of weed avocado toast you make.