Weed cereal bars are perfect cannabis edible to take on the road with you. These are very versatile and can be made to fit your preference. They are also pretty potent so be careful the first time you try it!
If you’re just skimming over this recipe, make sure to check out the potency calculator near the bottom. It will help you determine the total mg of THC per serving.
Here’s What You’re Going to Need:
To make cannabis cereal bars, you’re going to need cannabis sugar. If you don’t know how to make this, click here to read our comprehensive guide to making cannabis sugar at home.
You’re also going to need some equipment:
Weed Cereal Bars Recipe
- 4 cups toasted oak cereal
- 2 cups rice krispy cereal
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups candy coated chocolate pieces
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup cannabis sugar
- 1 & 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, toss together the toasted oat cereal, rice cereal, peanuts and chocolate pieces; set aside. Grease a 10×15 inch jellyroll pan.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, stir together the corn syrup and cannabis sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook until sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from heat and quickly stir into the peanut butter and vanilla. Pour the mixture into the bowl with the cereal mixture and mix well. Press into the prepared pan. Let stand until set. Cut into bars and serve.
Weed Cereal Bars Potency Calculator
To find the potency of your cereal bars, you will first need to know the potency of your cannabis sugar. If you don’t already know this, head over to our canna-sugar guide. We have a calculator at the bottom of that post that will help you determine the total mg of THC in 1 cup of your cannabis sugar.