Happy holidays to all the cannabis edible connoisseurs out there! December is approaching and that means Christmas is on the horizon! What better way to kick-off the holidays than learning how to make weed Christmas cookies. This recipe is super flavorful and easy to make.
We recommend trying out the potency calculator at the bottom of this article prior to making the recipe. This way you’ll be able to adjust the calculator and recipe ingredients until you find a dosage that fits your preferences.
Here is What You Will Need
To make this weed Christmas cookie recipe, you will need one ingredient that you probably won’t find in your kitchen. That ingredient is cannabis butter. We have already written a comprehensive beginner guide on how to make cannabis butter here! The beginner guide includes a potency calculator that you can use to adjust the potency of your cannabis butter until it fits your preferences! This will allow you to make the cookies the potency you like!
You will also need some equipment to make the recipe. Equipment needed:
Weed Christmas Cookies Recipe
- Mixing Bowls
- Cookie Sheets
- Wire Rack
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups red and green chocolate candies we recommend m&m's
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut sweetened
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cannabis-butter softened
- 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, all-purpose flour and baking powder.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, combine condensed milk and softened cannabis butter; beat until smooth. Stir in graham cracker mixture, mixing thoroughly. Stir in coconut flakes.
- Refrigerate and chill dough for 45 minutes until it hardens. Then mix in the chocolates.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets. Leave at least 2-inches of space in between each cookie.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 7 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Allow cookies to cool on cookie sheets for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Happy Holidays!
Weed Christmas Cookies Dosage Guide
To find and calculate the potency of your homemade weed Christmas cookies, you need to know the potency of your cannabis butter. If you haven’t already calculated the potency of your cannabis butter, head over to our cannabis butter article by clicking here. At the bottom of that article, we have a calculator you can use to find the potency of your cannabis butter.
The potency calculator below was specifically designed for this recipe. Input the total mg of THC in 1/2 cup of your cannabis butter. Then input the number of cookies the recipe made. The calculator is programmed to find the amount of mg of THC in each cookie.
If you want to reduce or increase the potency of the cookies you have a few options. The first option would be to increase or decrease the potency of your cannabis butter. If you have already made your infused butter, then you’ll have to use the second option. The next alternative to make your weed Christmas cookies less potent would be to reduce the size of them (increase the servings). If you want them more potent, increase the size of them (decrease the servings).