Learn how to make delicious weed cinnamon rolls with this easy edible recipe. Now you can bring this tasty dessert to life once you infuse it with a little cannabis.
Bring this to a party or a family gathering to impress everyone around you, once they learn it’s infused with cannabis they’ll be crawling back for seconds!
Here’s What You’re Going to Need:
This recipe requires cannabis milk and cannabutter. You can use either one or use both! This will depend on the level of potency you want your edibles to be.
If you don’t have cannabis milk or cannabis butter, don’t worry! We have already written comprehensive articles on how to make each one.
Equipment you will need:
When making this recipe, it’s easiest and most efficient with an electric mixer.
Weed Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- Electric mixer (optional)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cannabis butter softened
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 tbsp cannabis butter softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add warm cannabis milk to the bowl of an electric mixer and sprinkle yeast on top. You’ll know your yeast has activated if it begins to foam after a few minutes. If it hasn’t, then start over; your cannabis milk was either too hot or too cold.
- Once yeast begins to foam, add in sugar, egg, egg yolk and cannabis butter. Mix until well combined. Next, stir in flour and salt with a wooden spoon until a dough begins to form.
- Place dough hook on the mixer and knead the dough on medium speed for 8 minutes. The dough should form into a nice ball and be slightly sticky. (If you don’t want to use an electric mixer, you can use your hands to knead the dough for 8-10 minutes on a well-floured surface.)
- Transfer dough ball to a well-oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap and a warm towel. Allow dough to rise for 1 hour, or until doubled in size.
- After the dough has doubled in size, transfer the dough to a well-floured surface and roll out into a 14×9 inch rectangle. Spread softened cannabis butter over dough, leaving a ¼ inch margin at the far side of the dough.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar and cinnamon. Use your hands to sprinkle mixture over the buttered dough.
- Tightly roll dough up, starting from the 9 inch side and place seam side down making sure to seal the edges of the dough as best you can.
- Cut into 1 inch sections with a serrated knife or floss. You should get 9 large pieces.
- Place cinnamon rolls in a greased 9×9 inch baking pan or round 9 inch cake pan. (I also recommend lining the pan with parchment paper as well, in case any of the filling ends up leaking out.) Cover with plastic wrap and a warm towel and let rise again for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove plastic wrap and towel and bake cinnamon rolls for 20-25 minutes or until just slightly golden brown on the edges. You want to underbake them a little so they stay soft in the middle, that’s why we want them just slightly golden brown. Allow them to cool for 5 minutes before frosting. Makes 9 cinnamon rolls.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine cream cheese, cannabis butter, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth and fluffy. Spread over cinnamon rolls and serve immediately.
Weed Cinnamon Rolls Potency Calculator
When determining the potency of your cannabis edibles it’s always a guessing game. Lucky enough we have made a potency calculator that will help give you a better estimate on the potency of your edibles. Remember you can use either cannabis milk or cannabis butter or both. You’re going to need to know the potency of these to find the potency of your cinnamon rolls. If you don’t know the potency of these ingredients head over to our cannabutter guide & cannabis milk guide. We have calculators on both of these posts that will help you. Also, keep in mind, this is just a rough estimate.