If you’re interested in making weed cookies, you’ve come to the right place! This is an old-school chocolate chip cookie recipe infused with cannabis. If you’re just skimming this article make sure to read the dosage guide.
This recipe is 24 servings. If you want to make more or less, just double or half the ingredients we have on this list.
What You Need to Make Weed Cookies
You’re going to need cannabis butter for this recipe. If you don’t already have some, we have a comprehensive guide to cannabis butter here. The amount of THC in the butter can be adjusted to however you’d like. The potency in this recipe will come out to be around 42mg per cookie.
Dosage calculator for weed cookies
When it comes to the potency of your homemade edibles, it’s hard to determine just how potent they really are. We have created a dosage calculator to help estimate the potency of the homemade weed cookies. To get an accurate measurement, you will need to know the potency of the cannabis butter first. You can find the dosage calculator for the cannabis butter at the bottom of that recipe – click here to find that calculator.
Once you know the potency of your cannabis butter, you can input it into this dosage calculator below. Keep in mind, this is just a rough estimate. Also if you make an error in the calculation at the start, it will carry through until the end.
This calculator will help you with the potency of your cookies. All you need to do is fill out your own values and it will tell you the potency per cookie.
If you’re a beginner to cannabis, I would recommend making cookies with around 5mg – 15mg of THC per cookie.
How to Make Weed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mixing bowl x 2
- Baking Sheets
- Parchment Paper
- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Cannabis Butter
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Teaspoons Hot Water
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream cannabis butter, and sugars together in a bowl; beat in eggs. Stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water then add to mixture.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour and salt; stir into butter mixture. Finally add the chocolate chips.
- Get a baking tray & cover it in parchment paper. Place cookies with large spoonfuls of dough on the tray, evenly spaced apart. There should be about 24.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.