Crepes are a known delicacy but what could make them any better? Introducing weed crepes, these weed edibles are easy to make and taste great!
What You Need to Make Weed Crepes
There is one ingredient you probably won’t have in your cupboard. This ingredient is cannabis-infused milk. If you don’t have cannabis-infused milk or want to learn how to make it, click here to read our full step by step guide!
How to Make Weed Crepes – Recipe
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Medium Skillet
- Mixing Spoon
- 1 1/3 Cups Cannabis-Infused Milk
- 4 Eggs Beaten lightly
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Butter Melted
- 2 Tablespoons White Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- In the large mixing bowl add in the Cannabis Milk, Eggs, Flour, Butter, and Salt. Whisk together until it's smooth.
- Turn the stove to medium heat and heat up the Medium-Sized Skillet. Grease the pan with a small amount of butter or oil.
- Using the serving spoon, spoon 3 tablespoons of crepe batter into the hot pan. Make sure to tilt the pan so that the surface of the pan is evenly coated.
- Cook over the medium heat at 1 – 2 minutes per side, until its golden brown.
- Bon Appetite, eat it while it's hot!
The strength of the weed crepes will depend on the potency of your cannabis-infused Milk. Luckily, we have a dosage calculator that will help you estimate the potency of your homemade edibles.
Potency Guide to Cannabis-Infused Crepes
When it comes to the potency of your homemade edibles, it’s hard to determine just how potent they really are. We have created a dosage calculator to help estimate the potency of the weed crepes. To get an accurate measurement, you will need to know the potency of the cannabis-infused milk. You can find the dosage calculator for the milk at the bottom of that recipe – click here to find that calculator.
Once you know the potency of your cannabis-infused milk, you can input it into the dosage calculator down below. Remember to keep in mind, this is just a rough estimate. Also if you make an error in the calculation at the start, it will carry through until the end.