Weed Deviled Eggs are a delicious classic recipe that has been infused with cannabis. This is one of those recipes that might make you scratch your head: “Why would I want to make infused deviled eggs?” Well, this recipe may not be as exciting as gummy bears, cookies, or even brownies, but I promise, once you try it, you’ll know why! The infusion with cannabis is what brings this recipe to the next level.
When it comes to experimenting with edibles, this is one you need to put on your recipe list! Remember you can print our recipes out and save them for later if you choose!
Here’s What You’re Going To Need
Before you being making weed devilled eggs, there is a special ingredient you need first. This ingredient is cannabis-infused oil. If you don’t have cannabis cooking oil, or want to learn how to make it, we have a comprehensive guide that will teach you exactly how to make it! Click here to learn how to make cannabis-infused oil.
Cannabis-Infused Deviled Eggs Potency Calculator
Before you dive into you’re delicious eggs, you should understand just how potent they are first. Luckily, if you know the potency of the cannabis oil that you infused it with, then you will be able to estimate the potency of your homemade cannabis-infused deviled eggs!
It’s hard to determine just how potent your freshly made homemade edibles really are. We have created a dosage calculator to help estimate the potency of the weed deviled eggs. To get an accurate measurement, you will need to know the potency of your cannabis-infused oil first. You can find the dosage calculator for the oil by clicking here – click here to find that calculator.
Once you know the potency of your cannabis-infused oil, you can input it into the dosage calculator found down below. Keep in mind, this is just a rough estimate. Also if you make an error in the calculation at the start, it will carry through until the end.
Weed Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 12 large eggs
- 1/4 cup cannabis oil
- 5 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp diced green onion
- salt (to taste)
- 24 pinches paprika
- black pepper (to taste)
- Fill up a medium sized pot with cold water and add put the eggs in it. Put the pot on the stove over high heat and let the water come to a boil. Lower heat and let the eggs cook for 10-12 minutes. Take the eggs off the stove and let cool in cold water.
- Once the eggs have cooled, peel the shells. Cut each egg in half and remove the yolks. Place all the yolks in a bowl and set the egg whites aside.
- In the bowl with the yolks, add mayonnaise, cannabis oil, green onion, salt, and pepper. Mix until you have a nice consistency.
- Put the mixture in a piping bag. If you don’t have one of these a ziplock bag also works. If you’re using a ziplock bag put the entire mixture in, zip the bag up, and then cut one of the corners off.
- Squeeze an even amount of the mixture across all 24 egg whites. Add 1 pinch of paprika to each devilled egg.
- Put into the fridge until you are ready to serve.