Weed fruity pebble bars have quickly become one of my favourite cannabis edibles! This delicious recipe is a cannabis-infused spin on an old fashioned fruity pebble bar recipe. This recipe serves 25 and takes just over an hour to make.
If you’re just skimming this post, make sure to check out the potency calculator near the bottom. It will help you determine the total mg of THC per serving.
Here’s What You’re Going to Need
To make this recipe, you’re going to need cannabis butter. However, this is not an ingredient you’ll find at your local supermarket you’re going to need to make this at home. Luckily, we have a comprehensive guide to making cannabis butter here. We also have a comprehensive guide in our cannabis cookbook, along with over 130 other edible recipes, you can learn more about our cookbook here!
You’re also going to need some equipment.
Infusion Machines Make Edibles For You!
Decarboxylating and infusing your cannabis edibles can take a lot of time and effort. Luckily, there are great infusion devices to make this process as easy and seamless as possible. Cannabis-infusion machines are countertop devices that decarboxylate and infuse your butter, oils, and other ingredients for you. With just a few clicks you will have cannabis butter at your disposal for this recipe!
Weed Fruity Pebble Cereal Bars recipe
Weed Fruity Pebble Cereal Bars
- A large pot
- 1 box fruity pebble cereal
- 1 & 1/2 cups white chocolate chips melted
- 2 cups mini vanilla marshmallows
- 1/3 cup cannabis butter
- In a large pot add the cannabis butter. Once the cannabis butter melts add the marshmallows and cook on low heat until the marshmallows are completely melted, about 2 minutes.
- Add the fruity pebbles to the pot & continue to stir on low heat.
- Lay out parchment paper on a baking sheet and spread the fruity pebble mixture evenly on the baking sheet. Pour melted white chocolate chips evenly over the fruity pebbles. Put in the fridge until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Remove from fridge & cut into even potions. Enjoy!
Weed Fruity Pebble Cereal Bars Potency Calculator
Without knowing the potency of your cannabis butter, it will be next to impossible to know the potency of your cereal bars. If you don’t already know the potency, head over to our cannabutter guide. We have a calculator near the bottom of that post that will help you estimate the total mg of THC in 1 cup of your cannabis butter.
Although this recipe calls for a 1/3 cup of cannabis butter, please type the total mg of THC in 1 cup of your cannabis butter. This calculator has been programmed specifically for this recipe and it will make the correct calculation.
Ryan is a content manager at thecannaschool.ca who has a background in economics. Ryan specializes in making cannabis edibles at home but loves to write about all things cannabis!