If you’ve ever wanted to add some more cannabis edible drink recipes to your collection, weed hot chocolate is a great one to add! This amazing edible recipe takes 15 minutes from start to finish & serves 3.
If you’re just skimming this post, make sure to check out the potency calculator near the bottom. It will help you determine the potency of your infused hot chocolate.
Here’s What You’re Going to Need
To make this recipe, you’re going to need cannabis milk. This is a common ingredient used in many cannabis edible recipes however it cannot be bought at your local grocery store. This is an ingredient that you’re going to have to make at home. It’s not too hard & if you’d like to learn how, click here to read our comprehensive cannabis milk guide.
You’re also going to need a microwave.
Weed Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 2 & 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cannabis milk (More cannabis milk can be used in place of regular milk to increase potency)
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate graded
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 tbsp whip cream divided (optional)
- Put milk into a microwave-safe container and cook on High in microwave for 2 minutes. Mix in chocolate, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Return to microwave and cook on High for 3 to 4 minutes or until foamy (be careful not to let it boil.) Whisk until smooth and pour into 3 mugs. Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon & 2 tbsp of whip cream if desired.
Weed Hot Chocolate Potency Calculator
To find the potency of your hot chocolate, you will first need to know the potency of your cannabis milk. If you don’t already know this, head over to our canna milk guide. We have a calculator at the bottom of that post that will help you determine the total mg of THC in 1 cup of your cannabis milk.
Although this recipe calls for 1/2 a cup of cannabis milk, please type the total mg of THC in 1 cup of your cannabis milk. This calculator has been programmed specifically for this recipe & it will make the correct calculation.