Weed peanut butter cookies are a staple in the cannabis recipe world. Sometimes the taste of cannabis can make a recipe taste kind of funky. Luckily, peanut butter is one of those ingredients that will cover up any taste.
What You’re Going To Need
The only ingredient you won’t find in your cupboard is cannabis butter. We have a comprehensive guide on how to make cannabis butter here.
There will be a potency guide later on in this recipe along with a calculator.
Weed-Infused Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Weed-Infused Peanut Butter Cookies
- Mixing bowl x 2
- Baking Sheets
- 1 Cup Cannabis Butter
- 1 Cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Cream cannabis butter, peanut butter, and sugars together in a bowl; beat in eggs.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; stir into butter mixture.
- Put dough in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and put on baking sheets. Flatten each ball with a fork, making a crisscross pattern.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degrees F oven for about 10 minutes or until cookies begin to turn brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, Bon Appetite!
This calculator will automatically update when you input your values.
When it comes to the potency of your homemade edibles, it’s hard to determine just how potent they really are. We have created a dosage calculator to help estimate the potency of the homemade weed peanut butter cookies. To get an accurate measurement, you will need to know the potency of the cannabutter first. You can find the dosage calculator for the cannabutter at the bottom of that recipe – click here to find that calculator.
Once you know the potency of your cannabutter, you can input it into this dosage calculator below. Keep in mind, this is just a rough estimate. Also if you make an error in the calculation at the start, it will carry through until the end.
Ryan is a content manager at thecannaschool.ca who has a background in economics. Ryan specializes in making cannabis edibles at home but loves to write about all things cannabis!