When it comes to the famous Rice Krispies, there’s no shortage of recipes. But have you ever tried Rice Krispies edibles before? Well, now you can! Introducing weed-infused rice krispy edibles. A super simple recipe that only requires 3 ingredients!
The main ingredient being cannabis butter. If you don’t have cannabis butter or want to learn how to make it, click here to read our comprehensive guide on it.
Potency Guide to Rice Krispies
When it comes to homemade edibles it’s always hard to determine what the potency is. Luckily we have a dosage calculator that can be used to help estimate the potency of the homemade weed-infused Rice Krispy edibles! Keep in mind, this is just a rough estimate.
This calculator will only work if you made your own cannabis butter or already know the potency of your cannabis butter.
How to Make Rice Krispy Edibles
The awesome and unique thing about this recipe is there are only 3 ingredients! It can’t get much easier than that!
- Sauce Pan
- Stir Stick
- 1/4 Cup Cannabis Butter
- 4 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- 5 Cups Rice Crispy Cereal
- In a saucepan melt the cannabis butter over low heat.
- Add in the miniature marshmellows and stir until melted and blended together. Cook two minutes longer while stirring the mixture constantly.
- Add the rice crispy cereal in. Stir until the cereal is well-coated.
- With a buttered spatula, press the mixture firmly and evenly in a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Once cooled cut into squares, Bon appetite!