Have you ever had marshmallows at a campfire? Well, most people can probably say, yes! But, not a lot of people can say they had weed marshmallows at a campfire. Now you can with our cannabis-infused marshmallow recipe. This delicious weed edible tastes great and gets the job done!
Here’s What You’re Going to Need
To make weed marshmallows, you’re going to need cannabis sugar. However, this is not like the other ingredients in this recipe. This is something that you will have to make in your own kitchen.
If you need to learn how to make weed sugar, check out our comprehensive guide to making cannabis sugar at home here.
How to Make Weed Marshmallows Recipe
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 cups cannabis sugar
- 1 tbsp light corn syrup
- 1 & 1/4 cups water divided
- 4 tbsp unflavoured gelatin
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Dust a 9×9 inch square dish generously with confectioners' sugar.
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, stir together white sugar, corn syrup and 3/4 cup water. Heat to 250 to 265 degrees F (121 to 129 degrees C), or until a small amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms a rigid ball.
- While the syrup is heating, place remaining water in a metal bowl and sprinkle gelatin over the surface. Place a bowl over simmering water until gelatin has dissolved completely. Keep in a warm place until the syrup has come to temperature. Remove syrup from heat and whisk gelatin mixture into hot syrup. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whip egg whites to soft peaks. Continue to beat, pouring syrup mixture into egg whites in a thin stream, until the egg whites are very stiff. Stir in vanilla. Spread evenly in prepared pan and let rest 8 hours or overnight before cutting.
Weed Marshmallow Potency Calculator
When it comes to dosing your homemade weed edibles, it’s always hard to determine or even know the potency. Luckily, we have made a dosage calculator that helps you estimate the potency of your homemade weed marshmallows!
To use the potency calculator, you must know the potency of one cup of your weed sugar. This calculator was made specifically for this recipe. It has already been programmed to take into account the amount of weed sugar for this recipe. If you don’t know the potency of one cup, go to that article and scroll to the bottom. There is a dosage calculator to determine the potency found there!
Please keep in mind this is just a rough estimate and the potency will differ from person to person.