Weed nerd ropes are quickly becoming one of the most popular cannabis edibles to make at home! If done right, this edible recipe can turn out fantastic! This post is going to show you the step by step guide on how to make weed nerd ropes.
If you’re just skimming this post, make sure to check out the potency calculator near the bottom. It will help you estimate the potency of your weed nerd ropes.
Here’s What You’re Going to Need
To make nerd ropes you’re going to need a few ingredients:
- 2 boxes of nerds
- 1 cup of gummy bears
- cannabis tincture
You’re also going to need some equipment:
Weed Nerd Rope Recipe
- Aluminum Foil
- squeeze bottle
- 2 boxes nerds
- 1 cup gummy bears
- 1 tbsp cannabis tincture
- Put the gummy bears in a microwave-safe dish and microwave for 5 minutes at half power.
- While the gummy bears are melting, fold a sheet of aluminum foil back and forth until there are crevices and there is aluminum foil that prevents any of the cavities from joining with each other. See the video below for an example.
- Take the melted gummy bears out of the microwave. Add the cannabis tincture and mix it well. Make sure all of the ingredients are thoroughly combined. Once combines, transfer the mixture into a squeeze bottle.
- Pour some nerds in each one of the tin foil crevices. Make sure to completely cover the bottom of the tin foil otherwise the gummy mixture could stick.
- Using the squeeze bottle, evenly pour some of the gummy mixture over the nerd ropes. Once you have used all of the gummy mixture pour the rest of the nerds overtop.
- Put the nerd ropes in the freezer for one hour. Shake off the excess nerds. Once hard, carefully pull the ropes off of the aluminum foil.
Weed Nerd Rope Potency Calculator
To find the potency of your nerd ropes, you first need to know the potency of your cannabis tincture. If you don’t know this, you are going to have a hard time finding the potency of your nerd rope.
If you don’t know the potency of your tincture, we recommend that before you make your nerd ropes you test it by putting a 1/4 tsp of it on your tongue. It’s important to remember that sometimes edibles can take up to 4 hours to have an effect. This test will help you estimate how potent the tincture is. However, if you’re new to cannabis edibles you may have a hard time estimating.