Who doesn’t love peanut butter … especially when its infused with cannabis! Introducing weed peanut butter!! Now with two unique methods to create it. There is no excuse not to make this awesome weed edible!
This recipe guide will feature two unique methods to make weed peanut butter. The first method will be a store-bought method that you can make in minutes if you have the ingredients on hand.
The second method is an at-home method to make weed peanut butter from the actual raw cannabis buds. This is for you do it your selfers!
How To Make Weed Peanut Butter – Easy Recipe
If you do not have cannabis-infused cooking oil or want to learn how to make – click here to read our comprehensive guide on it.
- Purchase the preferred jar of peanut butter you wish to use.
- In a small bowl, stir in the cannabis-infused oil and peanut butter.
- Use approximately 2 tablespoons of peanut butter for every dose of cannabis oil. Hint: To increase the potency, add more cannabis oil.
- Finished! It’s as easy as that.
- Now you can use your creativity and add this to a number of different foods! Or even better.. just eat it plain! The possibilities are endless.
How To Make Weed Peanut Butter – At Home Method
The solution to this is to override the crackers completely. Therefore the recipe allows you to spread the infused peanut butter on whatever food you desire. This recipe guide is perfect for you creative minds out there!
What you need:
- 1 – 50 grams of finely ground up cannabis.
- 1 jar of high-fat peanut butter
- 1 oven friendly dish
- A single spoon.
- 1 piece of tinfoil.
- Optional: 1 tablespoon of olive oil. This allows more THC to be absorbed in the extra fat added.
Hint: Edibles are a hit and miss for a lot of people. Some need a high dosage to feel it while others need pratically nothing. My recommendation would be to keep testing different amounts until you find your “sweet” spot! Then it’s smooth sailing from there!
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- Mix together the ground up cannabis and peanut butter in the oven friendly pan. (Approx. 1 gram of cannabis per 1/4 cup of peanut butter) (Note: You can adjust the recipe to add more or less cannabis/ peanut butter)
- Make sure the ground cannabis is completely covered in the peanut butter and it is mixed in very well.
- Cover the oven friendly dish with the tinfoil and place into the oven for 25 minutes. (Note: Time will be adjusted depending on size. It’s ready once the peanut butter appears dry and the edges are dark brown)
- Remove from the oven after 25 minutes. The peanut butter should be a “soupy texture”. Let it cool for 5 minutes then go nuts!
- Spread the warm cannabis-infused peanut butter on anything your mind desires! This could be crackers, toast, sandwiches, and even with just a spoon!