Pizza, everyone’s favourite food! Seriously… who doesn’t like pizza? Especially when it’s weed pizza! This cannabis edible recipe will knock your socks off! It’s great-tasting and fun to dose your cannabis with.
This society loves to mix pizza and cannabis together but not usually in the form of edibles. Usually, pizza is the go-to munchies when you’re hungry! But now the roles have reversed. The pizza has now become the cannabis! Now you can enjoy both edible gummies and pizza together!
Ingredients for Weed Pizza
This is the typical pizza recipe with a twist. You’re going to require the regular things needed to make a pizza with a little cannabis help.
You’re going to require an ingredient for this recipe you won’t find in your kitchen or cupboard.
If you don’t know what that is or want to learn how to make it, we wrote a comprehensive guide on how to make cannabis-infused cooking oil here!
Weed Pizza Recipe
- 2 1/4 Teaspoons Active Dry Yeast
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Cannabis-Infused Cooking Oil
- 3 2/3 Cups All Purpose-Flour
- 1 1/2 Cups Warm Water (110 degrees F – 45 degrees C)
- Rosemary, Oregano, Salt, Pepper The amount is optional depending on preference.
- Tomatoes The amount is optional depending on preference.
- 1/2 Cup Warm Water Add more if needed.
- 1/4 Cup Cannabis-Infused Cooking Oil Drizzle on top of sauce before putting cheese on.
- Choice of cheese (Mozzarella) Whatever your preference is!
- Choice of meat (Bacon, Salami) Whatever your preference is!
- Whatever other toppings you desire
- Add more cannabis-infused cooking oil on top to give the pizza some extra power!
Making the Dough
- Get a large bowl, pour the warm water in and then dissolve the sugar and yeast, let sit for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cannabis-infused oil and salt. Then mix in 2 1/2 cups of the all-purpose flour.
- Put the dough onto a clean, flat surface, and knead in the remaining flour until the dough is no longer sticky feeling.
- Place dough into a oiled bowl and cover it with a cloth. Let the dough rise and expand till its about double the size – this takes approximately 60 minutes. Punch the dough and form it into a tight ball. Let it stand for a minute before rolling out.
Making the Sauce
- Mix together the cut-up tomatoes, salt, pepper, rosemary, oregano, and about a half a cup of warm water in a frying pan.
- Let simmer for 12 -15 minutes on medium heat.
- If the sauce is low just add some water. If you need to make it less watery, boil the water out.
Topping the Pizza
- Then add 1/4 cup of the cannabis-infused cooking oil on top of the sauce.
- Add your cheese to the pizza. Then add whatever other toppings you are putting on.
Baking the Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 400 F (205 C).
- Bake pizza in the preheated oven until the cheese and crust are a golden brown colour. This takes about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Take it out and let cool. Bon Appetite!
Edible Dosage Calculator
If you want to calculate the potency of the pizza, use this dosage calculator to estimate the amount in each piece. Remember you must know the potency of the cannabis-infused oil to have an accurate measurement with the calculator.
Easy Way to Make Cannabis Pizza
If you don’t have the time to bake or just want to skip that step there is an alternative.
You can just buy a regular pizza from any store. After you have the pizza you will need cannabis-infused oil. Add the oil on top of the pizza before eating it. Add as much as you would like to take!
Bon appetite, you’re all set to eat your weed pizza!
The Future of Weed Pizza
For all you curious food lovers, the pizza industry is taking a turn for the best! More and more restaurants are now producing cannabis-infused pizza as one of their main dishes. Now we can finally enjoy some fine dining experience!
One man in New York city felt inspired by edible dinner parties he had been attended. Inspired, he proceeded to infuse his own dinners and finally came across the pizza. His friends were asking to pay him $50 per weed pizza and his business was born!
Now he delivers weed pizzas around New York city! Welcome to the future of the cannabis edibles industry.