If you’ve ever wanted to infuse a childhood snack, now you can! I present to you: weed pop tarts! This delicious edible recipe serves 10 and takes around 2 hours from start to finish.
If you’re just skimming this recipe, make sure to check out the potency calculator near the bottom. It will help you determine the total mg of THC per serving.
Here’s What You’re Going to Need
To make this recipe, you’re going to need cannabis butter. Although this is not an ingredient that you will find at your local grocery store, you can make this at home. If you don’t have cannabis butter, we have a comprehensive guide to making it here.
You’re also going to need some equipment
Weed Pop Tarts Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup cannabis butter (chilled)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water (cold)
- 1/4 cup butter melted (cannabis butter can be used to increase potency)
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp cinnamon (ground)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Sift flour, 1 tablespoon sugar, and salt together into a bowl. Cut in chilled cannabis butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives. Once the mixture resembles small peas add in the vanilla. Mix in cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the dough comes together and forms a ball.
- Divide dough into 2 pieces and wrap with plastic wrap; chill until firm, around 1 hour
- Beat softened butter, 1/4 cup sugar, and cinnamon together in a bowl to make the filling.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured work surface to 1/2-inch thickness. Cut dough into rectangles with a knife. Drop 1 tablespoon of filling onto half of the rectangles. Cover with remaining rectangles. Press edges with a fork to seal. Poke 3 holes in the top of each pastry with a toothpick
- Arrange pastries on the lined baking sheets. Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool pastries on a wire rack, about 15 minutes.
Weed Pop Tarts Potency Calculator
To find the potency of your pop tarts, you’re first going to need to know the potency of your cannabis butter. If you don’t already know the potency of your cannabis butter, head over to our cannabutter guide. We have a calculator at the bottom of that post that will help you determine the total mg of THC in 1 cup of your cannabis butter.