Learning how to make weed poutine was a game-changer. Poutine is one of my favourite foods so if you’re anything like me, you’re going to love this recipe!
If you’re just skimming this post, or you’re printing & saving for later, make sure to check out the potency calculator near the bottom. It will help you determine the total mg of THC per serving.
Here’s What You’re Going to Need
You’re also going to need some equipment
Weed Poutine Recipe
Fries & Cheese
- 1 package frozen french fries
- 1 cup cheese curds
- salt to taste
- 6 tbsp cannabis butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Cook the french fries according to the directions on the back of the package. Don't turn the oven off yet, you'll need it again in a moment.
- Melt butter over low heat. Once the butter is melted, add in the pepper & whisk to combine. Slowly add in a 1/4 cup of flour while constantly whisking. After a minute or two of whisking the mixture will start to thicken.
- Slowly pour the chicken & beef broth into the flour-butter mixture while whisking constantly. Continue whisking until it is smooth and consistent. Allow to cook several minutes until thickened.
- Toss together the hot french fries with cheese in an ovenproof dish or skillet. Pour your desired amount of gravy on top and put them back in the oven for two minutes to let the cheese melt.
- Serve immediately & enjoy!
Weed Poutine Potency Calculator
To find the potency of your cannabis-infused poutine, you’re going to need to know the potency of your cannabis butter. If you don’t already know this head over to our canna-butter guide. We have a calculator at the bottom of that post that will help you determine the total mg of THC per cup.
Although this recipe calls for 1/2 a cup of cannabis butter, please type the total mg of THC in 1 cup of your cannabis butter. This calculator is programmed specifically for this recipe & it will make the correct calculation.