When it comes to gourmet edible dinners, the weed steak is at the top of that list. This weed edible is very simple to make, tastes great, and makes you look like a pro chef!
If you’re just skimming this article, or are saving the recipe and printing it for later, make sure you scroll to the bottom of the article. We have a dosage calculator that will help you determine the potency of your homemade edibles
What You Will Need For This Recipe
How to Make Weed Steak Recipe
- barbecue or stove burners
- medium-sized pan (if you're cooking on stove)
- 1 8 oz AAA Angus beef striploin steak (any type of steak will work)
- 2 tbsp steak seasoning (dry)
- 1 tbsp butter (if you're cooking in a pan)
- 1 tbsp cannabis butter (or more)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp salt
- Put your stove or barbecue on medium heat. If you're using an oven; put the pan on it and melt 1 tbsp of cannabis butter.
- Putt the steak in the pan or on the grill. cook on medium for 3 minutes or to desired rareness. Flip the steak and season the cooked side with steak seasoning and salt.
- Cook for 3 more minutes and repeat the previous step. Flip the steak and season.
- Turn the heat up to high. Cook each side on high for 30 seconds. When you flip the steak, spread 1 tbsp of cannabis butter evenly on the top and allow it to melt on the cooked side.
Weed Steak Potency Calculator
To find the potency of your steak, you’re going to need to know the potency of your cannabis butter. If you don’t know this information, you can head over to our comprehensive cannabutter guide. We have a potency calculator at the bottom of that article that will help you determine the total mg of THC per cup.
Although this recipe calls for 1 tablespoon of cannabis butter, please type the total mg of THC in 1 cup of your cannabis butter. This calculator has been programmed specifically for this recipe & it will make the correct calculation automatically.
Please keep in mind, this is just a rough estimate and the potency will differ from person to person.