Learn how to make weed toffee with this simple cannabis edible recipe. This tasty treat is amazing once you infuse it with cannabis.
The best part is you can take them wherever you need and snack on them on the go!
What You Need To Make It
When making weed toffee all you need is good ol’ cannabutter to make these tasty treats. The best part about that is cannabutter is super simple to make, and anyone can do it!
If you do not have cannabutter or want to learn how to make it, we wrote a full guide on it!
Weed Toffee Recipe
- 1 (10 oz) package saltine crackers
- 1 cup cannabis butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 (12 oz) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet. Line baking sheet with saltine crackers.
- In a medium saucepan, combine cannabis butter and brown sugar and cook until mixture reaches 235 degrees F (112 degrees C). Pour mixture over crackers and spread evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes. Sprinkle chocolate chips over hot toffee. When chips turn glossy, spread evenly with spatula. Sprinkle with almonds. Freeze 20 minutes before serving.
Weed Toffee Potency Calculator
When making candies like these, it’s always hard to know the potency. Luckily we have made a potency calculator that will help you understand the potency of your edibles. Keep in mind, this is just a rough estimate and potency will vary person to person.