Weed waffles are some of the best breakfast edibles out there! These cannabis-infused waffles are simple to make and taste even better! Dive into breakfast with your friends, family, or anyone else who likes a fun morning or night!
Here’s What You’re Going to Need
There’s only two ingredients in this recipe you can’t buy at your local supermarket. These ingridients are cannabis-infused milk and cannabis-infused honey.
You’re going to need to make these at home. Luckily, we have two comprehensive guides to making them here:
Weed Waffles Edible Recipe
- waffle maker
- 1 & 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 7 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 & 1/2 cups cannabis milk
- 1 tbsp cannabis-infused maple syrup (per waffle) (optional)
- Preheat your waffle iron before starting to mix the batter.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the middle. Break the eggs into the well and beat lightly with a fork. Add the oil and milk and stir until moistened. If you cannot get rid of all the lumps don’t worry.
- Using a spoon, put the batter into your waffle maker and cook until golden and crispy.
Potency Guide to Weed Waffles
When dosing homemade edibles, it’s always important to have a rough estimate of the potency beforehand. Furthermore the strength of the weed waffles will depend on the potency of your cannabis-infused milk. For this reason we created a dosage calculator. This will help give you an estimate of the potency of your weed waffles.
To determine the potency of the waffles, you first must calculate a few things. To get an accurate measurement, you will need to know the potency of the cannabis-infused milk. You can find the dosage calculator for the milk at the bottom of that recipe – click here to find that calculator.
Once you know the potency of your cannabis-infused milk, you can input it into the dosage calculator found below. Remember to keep in mind, this is just a rough estimate. Also if you make an error in the calculation at the start, it will carry through until the end.