Weed yogurt is a delicious edible recipe. It’s quickly become one of my favourites, and believe me when I tell you I’ve tried almost every one of them out there. The only downside to this recipe is that it’s going to take almost nine hours to make.
Make sure to check out the potency calculator at the bottom of this post. It will help you determine the total mg of THC per serving.
Here’s What You’re Going to Need
To make this recipe, you’re going to need to make cannabis milk. Cannabis milk is relatively easy to make and is used in a ton of edible recipes. If you enjoy making cannabis edibles, canna-milk is a must-have! We have a comprehensive guide to making cannabis milk here if you don’t already know how to make it.
You’re also going to need some equipment
Weed Yogurt Recipe
- 4 cups cannabis milk
- 3/4 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 4 cups half & half cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- leave plain yogurt out to allow it to reach room temperature.
- Combine cannabis milk and half-and-half cream in a large, heavy, non-aluminum pot. Heat over low to moderate heat while stirring constantly until mixture just comes to a boil. Immediately remove from heat and pour mixture into a bowl. Add 4 cups of whipping cream for added richness.
- Allow mixture to cool to 112 degrees F (44 degrees C). Gradually pour 1 cup of the warm milk into the yogurt, whisking constantly. Return the yogurt-milk mixture to the bowl and stir well. Cover bowl with plastic wrap. Next wrap the bowl in a large towel so that it covers it completely. Let stand at room temperature for 8 hours or until firmly set.
- Refrigerate yogurt for a few hours to chill completely.
Weed Yogurt Potency Guide
To find the potency of your yogurt, you’re going to need to know the potency of your cannabis milk. If you don’t know this, head over to our canna-milk guide. At the bottom of this post, there will be a calculator to help you estimate.
Even though this recipe calls for 4 cups of cannabis milk, please only type the mg of THC in 1 cup of your cannabis milk. The calculator has been programmed specifically for this yogurt recipe & it will make the correct calculation.