Dive into this amazing Italian dish and make yourself some weed bruschetta! This creative edible is perfect as an appetizer or just a late-night snack for you and your friends. This recipe is perfect for big gatherings do to the amount it makes! Also, it is easy to dose do to the sizes of them.
If you are just skimming the article or saving the recipe for later, make sure to scroll to the bottom of the post and check out the dosage calculator. It will help you determine the potency of your homemade weed bruschetta.
What You Are Going To Need:
This recipe requires the use of cannabutter to make! We do not sell this on the website, but we have already created a comprehensive guide on how to make it easily yourself at home!
- Mixing Bowls
- Baking Sheets
How to Make Weed Bruschetta Recipe
- 6 roma tomatoes (diced)
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (diced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (stems removed)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 french baguette
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 24 tsp cannabis butter (one for every slice)
- Preheat the oven on broiler setting.
- In a large bowl, combine the Roma tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper. Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes.
- Cut the baguette into 3/4-inch slices. On a baking sheet, arrange the baguette slices in a single layer. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, until slightly brown.
- Spread 1 tsp of cannabis butter on every slice of the baguette. Divide the tomato mixture evenly over the baguette slices. Top the slices with mozzarella cheese.
- Broil for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Weed Bruschetta Potency Calculator
To find the potency of your weed bruschetta, you’re going to need to know the potency of your cannabutter! If you don’t know this, head over to our cannabutter guide. There you will find a calculator at the bottom of the post that will help you determine the total mg of THC per cup.
Although this recipe calls for 24 tsp of cannabutter, please only type the total mg of THC in 1 cup of your butter. This calculator has been programmed specifically for this recipe and it will make the correct calculation automatically.
Jake Randall is a journalist, author, and student with expertise in all things cannabis (especially edibles), along with knowledge in economics, the environment, and everything in between. Originally from Canada, Jake has taken on the role of a senior cannabis correspondent at The Cannabis School.