Weed ice cream is one of the easiest edibles to make. Moreover, it’s probably the tastiest edible too. This simple recipe is perfect for the beginner cannabis connaisseur.
Here is what you’re going to need
There are two things in this recipe you might not have at home
If you don’t have cannabis-infused milk, we have our own comprehensive guide to making it here
How to make weed-infused vanilla ice cream
- Ice cream maker
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 1/4 cups cannabis-infused milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Stir sugar, cream, and cannabis-infused milk into a saucepan over low heat until the sugar has dissolved. Heat just until mixture is hot and a small ring of foam appears around the edge.
- Transfer cream mixture to a pourable container such as a large measuring cup. Stir in vanilla extract and chill mix thoroughly, at least 2 hours. (Overnight is best.)
- Pour cold ice cream mix into an ice cream maker, turn on the machine, and churn according to manufacturer's directions, 20 to 25 minutes.
- When ice cream is softly frozen, serve immediately or place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the ice cream and place in the freezer to ripen, 2 to 3 hours.
Potency guide to weed ice cream
To accurately know the potency of your ice cream, you’ll need to accurately know the potency of your cannabis milk. We have a calculator here that will help you estimate how potent the ice cream you make is. But, it’s important to remember that if your calculation is off at the beginning, that error is going to be carried throughout.
Ryan is a content manager at thecannaschool.ca who has a background in economics. Ryan specializes in making cannabis edibles at home but loves to write about all things cannabis!
1 thought on “How To Make Weed Ice Cream”
Sounds GREAT. But, can you infuse pot into already made ice cream?