If you like lemon, you like cookies, and you like cannabis edibles, weed lemon cookies are the recipe for you! This delicious edible recipe 40 minutes to make and yields 36 cookies.
If you’re just skimming this recipe, or you’re printing and saving for later, make sure to check out the potency calculator near the bottom. It will help you determine the total mg of THC per serving.
Here’s What You’re Going to Need
To make weed lemon cookies you’re going to need cannabis butter. Unfortunately, this is not an ingredient that you will find at your local grocery store, you’re going to need to make this at home. Luckily, we have a comprehensive guide to making cannabis butter here.
You’re also going to need some equipment:
Weed Lemon Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup cannabis butter softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour (sifted)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate thawed
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, cream together the cannabis butter, and 1 cup of sugar. mix in the eggs by adding 1 at a time.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour and baking soda. Next, gradually mix the flour mixture into the cannabis butter mixture. While combining the two bowls, add a 1/2 cup of the lemonade concentrate. Once all the ingredients have been combined mix until there is consistency. set aside the remaining lemonade concentrate.
- On the prepared cookie sheet, add a rounded tsp of the cookie mixture. Do this until you've used up all the dough.
- Bake until the cookies are light brown, about 8-10 minutes. Brush lightly with remaining lemonade concentrate & powder with the 2 tbsp of sugar
Weed Lemon Cookies Potency Calculator
To find the potency of your lemon cookies, you’ll first need to know the potency of your cannabis butter. If you don’t already know this, head over to our cannabutter guide. We have a potency calculator at the bottom of that post that will help you determine the total mg of THC per cup.