CBD-Infused Cooking Oil
Quick and simple CBD infused cooking oil!
- CBD isolate (check the potency section further down in this post if you're not sure how much to use)
- 1 Cup coconut oil or olive oil (check the potency section further down in this post if you're not sure how much to use)
Add the cooking oil to a mixing bowl.
Add the CBD isolate to the oil and mix thoroughly. You want to ensure the CBD is combined evenly throughout.
Pour the CBD oil into an airtight container and store it in the refrigerator.
- Make sure to mix the CBD oil well each time before you use it.
- If you are using coconut oil for the infusion, you may need to heat it up first so the isolate can be mixed into it.
- The nutritional facts were based on the recipe using 1 cup of oil split into 16 serving sizes (equivalent to 16 tablespoons).
Calories: 117kcalFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 12g
Post a picture on Instagram & tag @thecannaschool