This weed fudge recipe is to die for! Aside from it being one of the tastiest edibles out there, it’s also one of the quickest to make! This recipe only takes 20 minutes from start to finish.
Make sure to check out the potency calculator further down in this post as it will help you find the potency of each piece of fudge that you make.
Here’s What You’re Going to Need:
You’re also going to need some equipment. You’ll probably have all of this at home.
Weed Oreo Fudge Recipe
- 3 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cups cannabis butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups white chocolate chips (or 350 grams of cannabis-infused white chocolate)
- 1 7 ounce jar marshmallow creme
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crumbled Oreo cookies
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookies
- Line a 13×9-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Bring sugar, cannabis butter, and evaporated milk to a boil in a heavy-bottomed saucepan, stirring constantly; cook and stir at a boil until the mixture is smooth. This should take around 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir white chocolate chips and marshmallow creme into the sugar mixture until completely melted. Add the vanilla extract and continue stirring
- Gently fold 1/2 cup crumbled cookies into the white chocolate mixture until just incorporated; spread into the prepared pan. Sprinkle 1 cup crushed cookies evenly over the top. Press cookies lightly into the fudge.
Weed Oreo Fudge Potency Guide
To find out the potency of your fudge, you’re going to need to know the potency of your cannabis butter. If you don’t know this, head over to our cannabutter guide. You’ll find a calculator at the bottom of this post that will help you.
Although this recipe calls for 3/4 cups of cannabis butter, please input the total mg of THC in 1 cup of your cannabis butter. This calculator will do the correct calculation for this recipe.