Learning how to make weed butter tarts was a game-changer for me. Butter tarts are my guilty pleasure so finding a way to infuse them with cannabis is the best of both worlds. Especially when this recipe is so simple.
Make sure to check out the potency calculator further down in this post. It will help you judge the potency of your weed butter tarts.
Here’s What You’re Going to Need:
You’re also going to need some equipment, although you should have all of these at home:
- Tart Tins
- An oven
- 2/3 cup cannabis butter
- 1 cup golden syrup
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 & 1/2 cups raisons
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 butter pastry for single crust 9-inch pie
- Preheat the oven to degrees 425F (230 degrees C) Line three inch tart tins with pastry. Put these in the fridge while making filling
- Melt cannabis butter. Stir in golden syrup, brown sugar, raisins, nutmeg, and salt; mix thoroughly. Let mixture cool.
- Beat the eggs just enough to combine yolks and whites. Next, mix the eggs into the butter syrup. Pour filling into pastry lined tart tins and set tins on a cookie sheet.
- Bake on lowest rack in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes. When baked, loosen edges with pointed knife. Allow tarts to stand for at least 10 minutes before removing from tins and serving.
Weed Butter Tart Potency Guide
To find the potency of your butter tarts, you’re going to need to know the potency of your cannabis butter. If you head over to our cannabutter guide and scroll down to the bottom, we have a calculator that will help you find the potency.
Although this recipe calls for 2/3’s of a cup of cannabis butter, please input the total mg of THC in 1 cup of your cannabis butter. This calculator will do the correct calculations for this recipe.