Learning how to make a weed cheese burger was a gamechanger. This delicious edible recipe is a spin on a classic cheese burger recipe. The best part; it only takes 32 minutes from start to finish.
If you’re just skimming this post, make sure to check out the potency calculator at the bottom. It will help you determine the total mg of THC per serving.
Here’s What You’re Going to Need
To make a cannabis-infused cheese burger, you’re going to need cannabis butter. This is not an ingredient that you’ll find at your local supermarket, you’re going to need to make this at home. If you don’t know how, we have a comprehensive guide to making cannabis butter here.
You’re also going to need some equipment:
Weed Cheese burger Recipe
- a barbecue
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs (very fine)
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp ketchup
- 4 tbsp mustard
- 1 cup lettuce (shredded)
- 1/2 cup cannabis butter
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices red onion
- 4 burger buns
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, salt and pepper. Place ground beef and bread crumbs into the mixture. With hands or a fork, mix until well blended. Form into 4 patties approximately 3/4 inch thick.
- Place patties on the prepared grill. Cover and cook 6 to 8 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. Before the patties finish, add a slice of cheese to each of them and allow the cheese to melt. put all of the buns on barbecue until they are crispy. Once this is done take everything off
- While the buns are still hot, spread 1 tbsp of cannabis butter on each side of the bun. While the cannabis butter is melting you can assemble the burger.
- Add the patty, lettuce, tomato, onion, ketchup, and mustard to each burger & enjoy!
Weed Cheese Burger Potency Calculator
To find the potency of your weed cheese burger, you’re going to need to know the potency of your cannabis butter. If you don’t know this, head over to our cannabutter guide. We have a calculator at the bottom of that post that will help you determine the total mg of THC in 1 cup of your cannabis butter.
Although this recipe calls for 1/2 a cup of cannabis butter, please type the total mg of THC in 1 cup of your cannabis butter. This calculator has been programmed specifically for this recipe and it will make the correct calculation.