Weed butter mints are a great edible snack recipe to add to your collection! The best part, this simple edible recipe takes less than 30 minutes to make from start-to-finish.
If you’re just skimming this recipe, make sure to check out the calculator further down in this post. It will help you determine the total mg of THC per serving.
Here’s What You’re Going to Need
There’s only one ingredient in this recipe that you won’t find at your local supermarket. The ingredient is cannabis butter and you’re going to need to make this at home. Luckily, we have already made a comprehensive guide to making cannabis butter and you can find that here.
Weed Butter Mints Recipe
- Electric mixer
- 1/2 cup Cannabis butter
- 1 (16 oz) package Confectioners sugar
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp min extract
- 3 drops food colouring (optional)
- In an electric mixer, add the butter & mix until smooth. Gradually add sugar, beating until well blended and smooth. Add milk, extracts and desired food color
- Remove mixture from bowl. Knead until color is evenly distributed. Roll into a thin long piece and cut into small equal portions.
- Refrigerate until chilled
Weed Butter Mints Potency Calculator
To find the Potency of your cannabis mints, you’re going to need to know the potency of your cannabis butter. If you don’t already know this, head over to our cannabutter guide. We have a calculator at the bottom of that post that will help you determine the total mg of THC per cup of cannabis butter.
Although this recipe calls for a 1/2 cup of cannabis butter, please type the total mg of THC in 1 cup of your cannabis butter. This calculator has been programmed specifically for this recipe and it will make the correct calculation.