Chocolate mint cookies are one of my all-time favourite cannabis edibles. These cookies are easy to make, and taste delicious! The recipe takes just under 2 hours to make from start to finish.
Make sure to check out the potency calculator further down in this recipe. It will help you judge the potency of your cookies.
What You Are Going to Need
Almost everything in this recipe, you will have in your kitchen. The only ingredient you won’t find in your cupboard is cannabis butter. Luckily, we have a comprehensive guide on how to make cannabis butter here.
Weed Mint Chocolate Cookies Recipe
Weed Mint Chocolate Cookies
- Cookie Sheets
- Electric mixer
- Mixing Bowls
- Large Saucepan
- 2 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Cups Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 Cup Cannabis Butter
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 1 1/4 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 36 Pieces Chocolate Mint Wafer Candies
- Cook cannabis butter, sugar and water in a large saucepan over low heat until the butter is melted. Add the chocolate chips and stir until they begin melting. Remove saucepan from heat and stir until the chocolate has melted completely. Pour the mixture into a large bowl and let it stand for 10 minutes to cool down.
- Using an electric mixer on high speed, beat in the two eggs, one at a time into the mixture. Reduce the speed to low and mix in the dry ingredients until they are thoroughly blended. Allow the dough to chill for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Roll the dough into even size balls and place them 2-inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes. While the cookies are in the oven, unwrap the mint candies. Place half a mint on each cookie right when they come out of the oven. Allow the mints to melt for about 5 minutes before spreading them across the top of each cookie.
Weed Chocolate Mint Cookie Potency Calculator
The potency calculator below will help you find a dosage you like. In order for the calculator to work, you will need to know the potency of your cannabis butter. If you need to calculate that, check out our cannabutter guide and scroll to the bottom of that article. We have a potency calculator that you can use to find the potency of your cannabis butter!
Ryan is a content manager at thecannaschool.ca who has a background in economics. Ryan specializes in making cannabis edibles at home but loves to write about all things cannabis!
Infusion Machines Make Edibles For You!
Decarboxylating and infusing your cannabis edibles can take a lot of time and effort. Luckily, there are great infusion devices to make this process as easy and seamless as possible. Cannabis-infusion machines are countertop devices that decarboxylate and infuse your butter, oils, and other ingredients for you. With just a few clicks you will have cannabis edibles at your disposal!
We recommend LEVO Infusion Machines and Ardent Cannabis Infusion Machines, which are two of the most widely used devices on the market. Use code CANNASCHOOL at checkout for 10% OFF!
2 thoughts on “How to Make Weed Chocolate Mint Cookies”
Where’s the recipe?
Hi, thanks for pointing this out. We have updated the recipe and it should be working again!