If you’re interested in making weed oatmeal cookies, you’ve come to the right place! This is an old-school oatmeal cookie recipe infused with cannabis. If you’re just skimming this article make sure to scroll down to the end and check out the dosage guide! This will help you determine the potency of your cannabis-infused oatmeal cookies
This recipe is 24 servings/ cookies. If you want to make more or less, just double or half the ingredients we have on this list.
What You Need to Make Cannabis-Infused Oatmeal Cookies
Before you get to making this recipe, you need to check that you have all the ingredients! The main special ingredient on this list can’t be bought at the grocery store is Cannabutter.
When it comes to the potency of your homemade edibles, it’s hard to determine just how potent they really are. We have created a dosage calculator to help estimate the potency of the homemade weed oatmeal cookies. To get an accurate measurement, you will need to know the potency of the cannabis butter first. You can find the dosage calculator for the cannabutter at the bottom of that recipe – click here to find that calculator.
Once you determine the potency of your cannabis butter, you can input it into this dosage calculator below. Keep in mind, this is just a rough estimate. Also if you make an error in the calculation at the start, it will carry through until the end.
This calculator will help determine the potency of your weed cookies. All you need to do is calculate the potency of the butter and then fill out your own values in the calculator. Then you will have an estimate of the potency a.k.a mg/THC per cookie.
How to Make Weed Oatmeal Cookies
- Cookie Sheets
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Parchment Paper *Optional
- 3 Cups Quick Cooking Oats
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Cannabutter Softened
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the Cannabutter, the white sugar, and the packed brown sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; stir into the creamed mixture. Finally, mix in oats. Cover and chill dough for at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper. Roll the dough into golf ball size pieces (about 1.5 inches in diameter), and place 2 inches apart on your cookie sheets. Flatten each cookie with a fork. Optional* you can dip the fork in sugar beforehand to give the cookies a sweeter taste.
- Bake the cookies for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. When times up allow the weed cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack afterwards to cool completely.
- Bon Appetite!