Have you ever had chocolate covered pretzels? They are one of the tastiest snacks out there! Now with the help of a cannabis infusion, you can make weed chocolate-covered pretzels easily in your own kitchen! This delicious weed edible is easy to make, tastes great, and gets the job done!
Here’s What You’re Going to Need
Learn how to easily make cannabis chocolate covered pretzels, the main ingredient you’re going to need is cannabutter. However, this is not like the other ingredients in this recipe. This is something that you will have to make in your own kitchen.
If you need to learn how to make cannabutter, check out our comprehensive guide to making cannabis butter at home here.
How to Make Weed Chocolate Covered Pretzels Recipe
- Double boiler
- 1/4 cup Cannabis butter
- 3 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp Powder sugar
- 1 bag Pretzels
- In a double boiler melt the cannabis butter.
- Once the cannabis butter has melted, sieve in the cocoa powder & powder sugar
- Stir on low heat until the ingredients have completely mixed together. Mix thoroughly until there is consistency. Turn the heat off but leave the pot on the stove.
Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Place a pretzel in the cannabis chocolate and push it below the surface with a fork to coat. Carefully remove, shake off any excess chocolate, and place onto a lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate the pretzels until the chocolate is hard, about 1 hour.
Weed Chocolate Covered Pretzels Potency Calculator
When it comes to dosing your homemade weed edibles, it’s always hard to determine or even know the potency. Luckily, we have made a dosage calculator that helps you estimate the potency of your homemade weed pretzels.
To use the potency calculator, you must know the potency of one cup of your Cannabutter. This calculator was made specifically for this recipe. It has already been programmed to take into account the amount of Cannabutter for this recipe. If you don’t know the potency of one cup, go to that article and scroll to the bottom. There is a dosage calculator to determine the potency found there!
Please keep in mind this is just a rough estimate and the potency will differ from person to person.