Weed garlic bread is one of my all-time favourite cannabis edible recipes. This delicious recipe is a great place to start if you’re new to making edibles at home. This recipe takes just over 30 minutes to make and serves 10.
Make sure not to skim past the potency calculator near the bottom of this post. There is a calculator there that will help you determine the total mg of THC per serving.
Here’s What You’re Going to Need
There’s one ingredient in this recipe that you probably don’t have at home. That ingredient is cannabis butter. However, we have already made a comprehensive guide to cannabis butter & you can find that here.
You’re also going to need some equipment
Weed Garlic Bread Recipe
Weed Garlic Bread
- 1/2 cup cannabis butter softened
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp marjoram dried
- 1/4 tsp basil dried
- 1/4 tsp fines herbs
- 1/4 tsp oregano dried
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp parsley dried
- 1 loaf Italian bread unsliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix together the cannabis butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic, marjoram, basil, fines herbs mix, oregano, black pepper, and parsley until thoroughly combined. Split the Italian bread loaf in half lengthwise, and spread each half generously with the butter mixture.
- Bake the garlic bread on the top rack of the preheated oven until the cannabutter mixture melts and bubbles 10 to 15 minutes; turn on the broiler, and broil until the bread is your desired shade of golden brown, 1 to 2 more minutes.
Weed Garlic Bread Potency Calculator
To find the potency of your cannabis-infused garlic bread, you’re going to need to know the potency of your cannabis butter. If you don’t already know this, head over to our canna butter guide. We have a calculator at the bottom of that post that will help you determine the mg of THC in 1 cup of your cannabis butter.
Although this recipe calls for 1/2 a cup of cannabis butter, please type the total mg of THC in 1 cup of your cannabis butter. This calculator is programmed specifically for this recipe & it will make the correct calculation.
Infusion Machines Make Edibles For You!
Decarboxylating and infusing your cannabis edibles can take a lot of time and effort. Luckily, there are great infusion devices to make this process as easy and seamless as possible. Cannabis-infusion machines are countertop devices that decarboxylate and infuse your butter, oils, and other ingredients for you. With just a few clicks you will have cannabis edibles at your disposal!
We recommend LEVO Infusion Machines and Ardent Cannabis Infusion Machines, which are two of the most widely used devices on the market. Use code CANNASCHOOL at checkout for 10% OFF!
Ryan is a content manager at thecannaschool.ca who has a background in economics. Ryan specializes in making cannabis edibles at home but loves to write about all things cannabis!