When you see something called “butterballs” you probably aren’t going to be interested in eating it. But luckily these are not balls of butter. This recipe is an old-school Italian cookie that is to die for. Weed butterball cookies are super tasty and easy to make!
There will be a potency guide at the end of this recipe. Be sure to check it out!
What You Will Need:
This recipe requires cannabis butter. If you don’t have cannabis butter and want to learn how to easily make it right at home, we have already written a comprehensive guide that will show you how to do so.
Weed Butterball Cookie Recipe
Weed Butterball Cookies
- Electric mixer
- Mixing Bowls
- Baking Sheet
- Wire Rack
- 1/2 Cup Cannabis Butter
- 3/4 Cup Confectioners' Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Almond Extract
- 1 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/4 Cup Confectioners' Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Then lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together the cannabis butter and 3/4 cup of confectioners' sugar in a large bowl. Beat in the egg, vanilla extract, and almond extract. In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix the flour mixture into the cannabis butter mixture until just incorporated.
- Divide the dough up into 1-inch balls and evenly space them on the baking sheet 2-inches apart.
- Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven until the cookies are firm, around 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack and allow them to cool completely.
- Spread the remaining 1/4 cup of confectioners' sugar on a plate or dish. Roll the cookies in the sugar to lightly coat them.
These edibles are not designed to be very potent. They will be around 10-15mg of THC per cookie depending on the potency of your cannabis butter.
Infusion Machines Make Edibles For You!
Decarboxylating and infusing your cannabis edibles can take a lot of time and effort. Luckily, there are great infusion devices to make this process as easy and seamless as possible. Cannabis-infusion machines are countertop devices that decarboxylate and infuse your butter, oils, and other ingredients for you. With just a few clicks you will have cannabis edibles at your disposal!
This calculator will automatically update as you input your values:
Ryan is a content manager at thecannaschool.ca who has a background in economics. Ryan specializes in making cannabis edibles at home but loves to write about all things cannabis!