Weed thin mint cookies are super delicious edibles you can make right at home. Now with the help of a little cannabis butter, you can make weed thin mint cookies easily in your own kitchen! This delicious cannabis edible is simple to make, tastes great, and is fairly potent aswell!
Here’s What You’re Going to Need
Learn how to easily make cannabis-infused weed thin mint cookies, the main ingredient you’re going to need is cannabutter. However, this is not like the other ingredients in this recipe. This is something that you will have to make in your own kitchen.
If you need to learn how to make cannabutter, check out our comprehensive guide to making cannabis butter at home here.
How to Make Weed Thin Mint Cookie Recipe
- In a large bowl, beat 1/2 cup of cannabis butter until creamy. Add the sugar, and beat until mixed well. Beat in 1 egg at a time and add mint extract.
- Sift flour, cocoa, and salt together into a small bowl. Add the flour mixture by halves into creamed mixture, beating well after each addition.
- Divide dough in half. On lightly floured surface roll dough into two 1 & a 1/2 inch diameter cylinders. Wrap each cylinder in waxed paper, and refrigerate for 5 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Thirty minutes prior to baking, place both cylinders in the freezer.
- Remove one cylinder at a time, and slice 1/4 inch thick pieces with a sharp knife. Place on cookie sheets about 1 1/2 inches apart. Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
- Melt 1/4 cup of cannabis butter and the semisweet chocolate in a double boiler. Drizzle over warm cookies. Place on wire racks, and let cool and harden completely.
Weed Thin Mint Cookie Potency Calculator
When it comes to dosing your homemade weed edibles, it’s always hard to determine or even know the potency. Luckily, we have made a dosage calculator that helps you estimate the potency of your homemade weed cookies.
To use the potency calculator, you must know the potency of one cup of your Cannabutter. This calculator was made specifically for this recipe. It has already been programmed to take into account the amount of Cannabutter for this recipe. If you don’t know the potency of one cup, go to that article and scroll to the bottom. There is a dosage calculator to determine the potency found there!
Please keep in mind this is just a rough estimate and the potency will differ from person to person.