If you ever have had chocolate cake, you know how delicious it is. But now you can make it even BETTER! Introducing cannabis-infused chocolate cake.
This is my new favourite cannabis recipe that we have published! Incorporating cannabis butter to create an edible delicacy.
What You’re Going To Need
Leave a comment if you tried this recipe out and how you liked it 🙂
Infusion Machines Make Edibles For You!
Decarboxylating and infusing your cannabis edibles can take a lot of time and effort. Luckily, there are great infusion devices to make this process as easy and seamless as possible. Cannabis-infusion machines are countertop devices that decarboxylate and infuse your butter, oils, and other ingredients for you. With just a few clicks you will have cannabis edibles at your disposal!
Cannabis-Infused Chocolate Cake
- Baking Pan
- Mixing Bowls
- 2.5 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Cups White Sugar
- 1 Cup Cannabutter
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Using a 9 X 13-inch pan, grease and then dust it with cocoa powder. Next in a bowl, sift together the cocoa, flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the cannabutter and white sugar until it's light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Alternately, beat in the flour mixture and then the buttermilk, mixing just until incorporated. Add the boiling water and beat for approximately one full minute.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes. A trick to tell when its ready is to insert a toothpick into the center of the cake, it's ready when the toothpick comes out clean. Allow the cake to cool.
- Add any frosting you wish and now you're done!
- Bon Appetite!
Here is a dosage calculator so you can see how potent your cake really is!
When it comes to the potency of your homemade edibles, it’s hard to determine just how potent they really are. We have created a dosage calculator to help estimate the potency of the homemade cannabis-infused chocolate cake. To get an accurate measurement, you will need to know the potency of the cannabis-infused coconut oil first. You can find the dosage calculator for the coconut oil at the bottom of that recipe – click here to find that calculator.
Once you know the potency of your cannabis-infused coconut oil, you can input it into this dosage calculator below. Keep in mind, this is just a rough estimate. Also if you make an error in the calculation at the start, it will carry through until the end.
Jake Randall is a journalist, author, and student with expertise in all things cannabis (especially edibles), along with knowledge in economics, the environment, and everything in between. Originally from Canada, Jake has taken on the role of a senior cannabis correspondent at The Cannabis School.