Always loved pasta? But want to love it more? Try our cannabis-infused fettuccine alfredo made with cannabis butter! This recipe will knock your socks off.
What You’re Going To Need
Before we start, there is an ingredient that you won’t find in your cupboard. You’re going to need cannabis butter. Make sure to check the potency guide further down in this article to get a better understanding.
We have guides on how to make cannabis butter here.
Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta
- 24 Ounces Dry Fettuccine Pasta
- 1 Cup Cannabutter
- 3/4 Pint Heavy Cream
- 3/4 Cup Grated Romano Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Dash Garlic Salt
- Salt & Pepper Optional
- With the large pot, bring lightly salted water to a boil. Then add the dry fettucini pasta and cook for 8 – 10 minutes or until ready, drain the pot.
- In the saucepan, melt the cannabutter and cream on low heat. Then add your salt and pepper and garlic salt. Stir in the cheese over medium heat until its nice and melted.
- Finally, add the pasta to the sauce. Make sure to use all the sauce and ensure the pasta is entirely coated. You do not want to waste any cannabutter.
Potency Guide to Fettuccine Alfredo
The potency of the cannabis-infused fettuccine alfredo will depend entirely on the potency of the cannabis butter. It’s important to remember that if you don’t accurately know the THC percentage of your butter, your potency calculation is going to be way off.
Jake Randall is a journalist, author, and student with expertise in all things cannabis (especially edibles), along with knowledge in economics, the environment, and everything in between. Originally from Canada, Jake has taken on the role of a senior cannabis correspondent at The Cannabis School.