Weed gingerbread men are the perfect infused snack for the holiday season! This delicious edible recipe takes just over 1 & 1/2 hours and makes 30 gingerbread men.
Make sure to check out the potency calculator at the bottom of this post. It will help you determine the total mg of THC per serving.
Here’s What You’re Going to Need
To make this recipe you’re going to need cannabis butter. Although, this is not an ingredient you can buy at your local supermarket. You will need to make this at home. Luckily, we have our own comprehensive guide to making cannabis butter here.
Weed Gingerbread Men Recipe
- 1 (3.5 oz) package butterscoth pudding mix
- 1/2 cup cannabis butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 & 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 & 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, cream together the dry butterscotch pudding mix, butter, and brown sugar. Once the mixture is smother stir in the egg. Combine the flour, baking soda, ginger, and cinnamon and stir this into the pudding mixture. Cover, and chill dough until firm, about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and grease baking sheets. On a floured board, roll dough out to about 1/8 inch thickness, and cut into man shapes using a cookie cutter. Place cookies 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, until cookies are golden at the edges. Cool on wire racks.
Weed Gingerbread Men Potency Guide
To find the potency of your gingerbread men, you’re going to need to know the potency of your cannabis butter. If you don’t know the potency of your butter, head over to our canna-butter guide. We have a calculator at the bottom of that post that will help you calculate the total mg of THC per serving.
Although this recipe calls for 1/2 a cup of cannabis butter, please type the total mg of THC in 1 cup of your cannabis butter. This calculator has been programmed specifically for this recipe and it will make the correct calculation.