Granola Bars are one of the most common snacks on the planet. This versatile food just got even better once you infuse it with a little cannabis. Weed granola bars are perfect on-the-go edibles as you can bring them on whatever endeavour you need. Bring them camping, backpacking, or just to a friend’s house.
What You Are Going To Need
For this cannabis edible, you are going to need something you probably don’t have in your kitchen. This is cannabutter or you can also use cannabis-infused honey! If you want to make it extra potent, use both!
Don’t worry if you don’t have these, we have already made comprehensive guides that teach you how to easily make them right in your own kitchen!
Weed Granola Bar Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil. Grease the foil; set pan aside.
- In another shallow baking pan, spread oats and almonds evenly. Bake about 8 minutes or until toasted, stirring once.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the honey, brown sugar, cannabis butter, vanilla, and salt. Add oat mixture and stir to coat. Stir in 1 cup of the baking chips.
- Spread mixture onto the prepared baking pan. Press firmly into an even layer. Bake for 20 to 23 minutes or until golden across the top. Remove to a wire rack. Cool 10 minutes.
- Use foil to lift the uncut candy from the pan. Remove the foil. Cut bars crosswise into 12 strips. Cut each strip in half. Melt the remaining baking chips and drizzle over the cut bars. Cool completely.
- Wrap each bar in plastic wrap and store at room temperature up to 3 days or chill up to 2 weeks
Weed Granola Bar Potency Calculator
When it comes to dosing your homemade weed edibles, it is always hard to determine or even know the potency. Luckily, we have made a dosage calculator that helps you estimate the potency of your homemade weed granola bars!
To use the potency calculator, you must know the potency of one cup of your cannabutter and/ or weed honey. This calculator was made specifically for this recipe. It has already been programmed to take into account the amount of cannabutter and/ or honey for this recipe. If you don’t know the potency of one cup of your cannabutter or weed honey. Go to those articles and scroll to the bottom to use their potency calculators to determine the potency!
Please keep in mind this is just a rough estimate and the potency will differ from person to person.