Learning how to make weed-infused sugar is a great asset to have for any cannabis connoisseur. This ingredient can be put in an unlimited amount of recipes. Furthermore, anytime regular sugar shows up in a recipe, just swap it out with cannabis sugar, and voila! You have an edible recipe!
What You’re Going To Need
Weed Sugar Recipe
- Baking Tray
- 2 cups Granulated sugar
- 1 cup Cannabis Tincture
- 1 tbsp Citric acid Optional
- Spread 2 cups of your granulated sugar evenly on a baking tray.
- Pour 1 cup of your cannabis tincture over top of the sugar. Make sure to mix evenly while your pour. Do the same with the citric acid
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Put the baking tray inside the oven but DO NOT shut the oven door. This step is to evaporate the alcohol from the mixture.
- Every 15-20 minutes mix the cannabis sugar. Continue doing this for 2 and 1/2 hours. When the cannabis sugar is the same consistency as regular sugar, you're done!
Potency guide to cannabis sugar
Without knowing the potency of your cannabis tincture it will be impossible to know the potency of your cannabis sugar. However, if you do know the potency of your tincture, we have a calculator here that will help you know the potency of your sugar. Keep in mind this is just a rough estimate.