Weed peanut butter cup cookies are our latest and greatest edible cookie! These delicious weed cookies are simple to make, and they taste even better. Impress your family and friends by cooking up a batch of these sweet edibles.
When making cannabis edibles, it’s always hard to determine just how potent they really are. We have a potency calculator that helps you determine and estimate the potency of your weed cookies. Scroll down to the bottom of the post to check it out!
Here’s What You’re Going to Need
You are going to need cannabutter to make these awesome cookies! We do not sell cannabutter on the website, but we wrote a comprehensive article to teach you how to make it yourself at home!
Here’s a list of the equipment you will need for this recipe:
Weed Peanut Butter Cup Cookies Recipe
- 1 & 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup cannabis butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp milk
- 40 mini peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda; set aside.
- Cream together the cannabis butter, sugar, peanut butter, and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg, vanilla, and milk. Add the flour mixture to the fats and sugars. Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into each ball. Cool and carefully remove from pan.
Weed Peanut Butter Cup Cookies Potency Calculator
When making homemade edibles, it’s always hard to figure out how potent they really are. By scrolling down below you will find the potency calculator for this recipe. It will help you determine and estimate the potency of your weed edibles. If you don’t know the potency of your cannabis butter, head over to our cannabutter guide and you can determine the potency using the calculator at the bottom of that recipe!
Remember to keep in mind, this is just a rough estimate and the potency will differ from person to person.
Although this recipe calls for 1/2 cup of cannabutter. Please type the total milligrams of THC in 1 cup of your cannabutter. This calculator has been programmed specifically for this recipe and will make the correct calculation when you enter your values.