Peanut butter cups are one of my all-time favourite snacks, so I had to find a way to create weed peanut butter cups! I present to you, cannabis edible peanut butter cups! This recipe takes just under an hour & a 1/2 to make and yields around 8 peanut butter cups.
If you’re just skimming this recipe, or you’re printing and saving for later, make sure to check out the potency calculator further down in this post. It will help you determine the total mg of THC per serving.
Here’s What You’re Going to Need
There’s only one ingredient in this recipe that you probably won’t find in your pantry. That ingredient is cannabis butter & you’re going to need to make this at home. If you’re not sure how to make this, click here to read our comprehensive guide to making cannabis butter.
You’re also going to need some equipment:
Weed Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
- Double boiler
- 1/2 cup cannabis butter
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp powdered sugar (sifted)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Prepare a cupcake tin with 6 liners.
- In a double boiler melt the cannabis butter.
- Once the cannabis butter has melted, sieve in the cocoa powder & 6 tbsp of powder sugar
- Stir on low heat until the ingredients have completely mixed together. Mix thoroughly until there is consistency. Turn the heat off but leave the pot on the stove.
- in a separate bowl, Stir all of the peanut butter and powdered sugar together until smooth.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the cannabis chocolate in the bottom of each cupcake liner. Dollop 2 teaspoons of the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate. Cover each dollop of peanut butter with 1 more tbsp of chocolate and smooth out the top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chocolate has hardened. Remove peanut butter cups from the liners & enjoy!
Weed Peanut Butter Cups Potency Calculator
To find the potency of your peanut butter cups, you will first need to know the potency of your cannabis butter. If you don’t know the potency of your cannabis butter, head over to our cannabutter guide. We have a calculator at the bottom of that post that will help you determine the total mg of THC in 1 cup of your cannabis butter.
Although this recipe calls for 1/2 a cup of cannabis butter, please just type the total mg of THC in 1 cup of your cannabis butter. This calculator has been programmed specifically for this recipe & it will make the correct calculation.