Weed perogies are the next best weed edible! These are fun to make, simple, and taste amazing! They also get the job done. Bring these out to your friends or family and they will be impressed.
If you’re just skimming this article, make sure to scroll to the bottom. We have made a potency calculator to help you dose your homemade weed perogies.
What You Are Going To Need:
Weed Perogies Recipe
- 4 & 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup cannabis butter (melted)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 8 baking potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp processed cheese sauce
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Firstly, In a large bowl, stir together your flour and your salt. Next, in a separate bowl, whisk together the cannabis butter, the sour cream, eggs, egg yolk and oil.
- Secondly, stir the wet ingredients into the flour until it's well blended. Now, cover the bowl with a towel. Let the perogies dough rest for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Next, place your potatoes into a pot, and fill with enough water to cover them. Bring the water to a boil, and cook the potatoes until tender, this will take about 15 minutes.
- Now drain the pot, and mash with the shredded cheese and cheese sauce while they are still hot. Season them with onion salt, and if you wish too, salt and pepper as well. Set them aside to cool down.
- Finally, separate the dough into two large balls. Slowly roll out one ball at a time on a lightly floured surface until it becomes thin enough to work with. Make sure it's not too thin as it will tear. Cut the dough into circles using a cookie cutter, perogies cutter, or even a glass.
- Now with your cut out circles, brush a small amount of water around of edges and fill the center with some of the fillings. Next, fold the circles over into half-circles, press to seal the edges into the shape of a perogie.
- Place your perogies on a cookie sheet, and freeze them. Once they are frozen, you can transfer them to a freezer bag or containers. Now you can use them whenever!
- How to cook the perogies: Firstly, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place the perogies inside one at a time. You will know when they're done when they float to the top. Do not overboil, if you do they will be soggy! Remove with a slotted spoon when ready.
- Bon Appetite!
Weed Perogies Potency Calculator
To find the potency of your weed perogies, you’re going to need to know the potency of your cannabutter! If you don’t know this, head over to our cannabutter guide! Here we have a calculator at the bottom of the post that will help you determine the total mg of THC per cup.
Although this recipe calls for a 1/4 cup of cannabutter, please only type the total mg of THC in 1 cup of your butter. This calculator has been programmed specifically for this recipe and it will make the correct calculation automatically.